Thursday, July 24, 2008

People with Too Much Time

I usually check my e-mail first thing in the morning. Today, I opened my account to find a nasty little message from someone threatening me with legal action for posting some of their personal photos to my account.

First off, I have no idea who this person is, or to what account they are referring to. The missive notes a URL that takes me to a photo-sharing site called Picasa, but not to any alleged appropriated photos. I do not have an album with Picasa but some photos from my blog are listed there. Probably because of Blooger and Google having some connection.

The bottom line is - someone has just too much time on there hands. To expend the kind of energy, time and thought to such a silly game is beyond me.

Get your ass out of your chair, stop staring at the blinking icon and tear yourself away from the desk. Go out into the sun. It may do you some good. While your at it, get a life.

I don't respond well to threats.

No comments: