Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Random Morning Thoughts

I was just thinking that we all have choices in life. And one of the most important, but seldom thought about consciously, is the choice to be happy. Too often we let the circumstances of our lives determine how we feel. But just because life has thrown a few curve balls your way - trust me, I know what that is like - doesn't mean that you can't still be happy.

I think of my life as a kaleidoscope - with just a small twist the picture changes entirely. And I can keep on turning it over, and over again, until I find a picture that suits me. The only thing that really changes is my perspective.

So keep you mind open - it's easier to let fresh air and happiness in. And when the tough times come, focus on your perspective. It may just help you to see the solution. Be well.

No comments: